Saturday, April 23, 2011
Tasmania 2011
Tasmania 2011
from April 8th-April 23rd 24 students and teachers traveled around Tasmania and thoroughly enjoyed the whole trip! The photos above are a sample of my final images. Throughout the trip i was photographing with 3 different cameras, a Canon Digital SLR, a Sony SLR and Holga film camera (unfortunately the holga didn't get used as much as i wished it would have). I took two different DSLR's so that i could use an 8mm fisheye lens that would only go on my Sony camera.
I found the trip so enjoyable. Just being able to be with good friends and have the freedom to just photograph and not really have to stress or worry about anything. I think there was plenty of variety in the trip as i never felt bored on the trip and always wanted to get out and keep photographing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment